QUOTES ABOUT PURPOSE OF LIFE: Who doesn’t love quotes? Who never needs inspiration? Be it from a poor or a rich, inspiration is valuable for everyone and from anyone. This era requires motivation to face challenges and competition. For this, we have got you some quotes that can serve as an inspiration to you and others. Whether you fail, you are confused, you want to rise. Giving these quotes a reading will solve your problem bringing back the eagerness and passion for you.
QUOTES ABOUT PURPOSE OF LIFE
1. The strongest thing about poor kids is that they become mature at a very young age and that’s how they tend to fight every struggle easily. CLICK HERE
2. Failure to me is nothing but just a word in the dictionary because if I succeed, I succeed, or else I learn and experience. There is no door open for failure to enter into my life.
LEARN TO LET GO.
3. We are all travelers in the journey called LIFE. Where some like train, discovering and experiencing every step and the others like planes, jumping from one stop to the other.
4. If life knocks you down ten times, remember, you are ten times more experienced now. You can stand and conquer anything you want once you get knocked down.
5. Never regret not getting what you wished or worked for. In life, it’s mandatory to have patience until you get what you worked for. Remember it takes a lot of patience for success to reach you.
6. Do not bother what someone is expecting from you in the future. Know what you have got to do today and what are your aims and ambitions. Never try to impress because the moment you do so, you are fulfilling what they want you to do not what you want.
7. If it’s high time and you couldn’t reach where you wanted to, give it the last year. All the power that you have, all the time that you can give to it, all the courage, and see what the result shows at the end of the year.
8. Once you have set a plan, never look back and regret it. A plan should be made after all analyses and your passion mixed with determination and the action requires dedication and discipline.
9. Every adventure gives you experience. An experience that refreshes your mind and soul and gives you the energy that you badly needed.
10. God is there to help you every time. Once he gets to see that you are failing but not giving, he will stand behind you and you won’t fall ever and no one’s going to pull you away from your dreams.
11. The past is so quick, the words you are reading already lives in the past. Start focusing on the future because you might not bring back time but you can create your own in the future by working in the present.
THINGS WILL START FALLING IN PLACE ONCE YOU START BELIEVING IN YOURSELF AND HAVE THE COURAGE TO PURSUE WHAT YOU WISH TO AND NEVER SOMEONE ELSE’S ADVICE HAMPER YOUR DREAM.